Professor Mounif Salem Moussa was born in Miye ou Miye, Lebanon, in 1940. He holds a Bachelor of Arts in Arabic Language and Literature, and a Masters in contemporary literature, and a Doctorate in modern literature and PhD in Comparative Literary Criticism. He is considered a criticizer, researcher and a poet, interested in literary and critical studies. He has assumed the post of Professor of the Faculty of Arts at the Lebanese University – Al Fanar. Some of his poetry:
- Lenny 1965
- Lover from Lebanon in 1992
- The rhythms of love 1999 book.
- Some of his modern Arabic poetry:
- Court prose of the Court of Arab modern poetry
- El Jahaz in his life, thought and literature
- Ameen Rihani in his life, thought and literature
- The heritage, originality and Gibran
- The view of poetry from the perspective of poetic critics.
- Slieman El Boustani in his life, thought and literature
Chapters of Literature Book
- Mohammed Fetouri poet of nationality emotions and love
- Poetry and criticism
- Tree of criticism.
He was mentioned and written about in the following newspapers and magazines just to mention a few:
Al Nahar, El Dyar, El Sayad, El Anwar, El Hawadth, El Esboua El Arabi, El Hasna, El Asboua El Thaqafi, Homus, Halyat, Book of Arabs in Eloquence and Literature by Rabia Abu-Fadil